View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:54 AM   #6
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
The code and scripts that I post in this forum are formatted to fit an entire "concept" into the mobileread "code" window, without needing to scroll that window.

I would like some feedback on my old-school "condensed coding style". For me, the condensed code is actually MORE readable. Of course, if you get paid for "lines of code" instead of "getting the job done", you might want to stick with the popular white-space laden "fluffy" coding style.

Last edited by geekmaster; 04-09-2012 at 10:18 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote