(NOT FOR KSO)
- there is no need for jailbreak. If you have a RUNME.done file on your kindle, you need to delete it.
- if you used geekmaster's data.tar.gz before, just copy attached RUNME.sh to Kindle then restart
- if you did not use geekmaster's data.tar.gz before, then
- copy geekmaster's data.tar.gz to Kindle
- copy attached RUNME.sh to Kindle
- restart Kindle twice ( using the settings menu)
- if you notice that a folder with name: screensaver is created, then the process is completed
- Copy screensavers to the Kindle/screensaver folder ( A restart after a change in screensaver folder may be necessary also.)
- You can erase the RUNME.sh, RUNME.done and RUNME.out from your Kindle.
images should be in png format and probably needed to be in size 600*800. if there is a problem you should see the original thread
for other details
there is a list of links where you can find screensavers.
BTW: There is no need to say that all credit goes to geekmaster and ixtab.(related thread