View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 03:34 AM   #2
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganM View Post
We picked up a Motorola Xoom over the weekend and I had a question about it. My hubby was interested in downloading a reading app like Kindle and reading on it. I warned him he might get a big headache as it's backlit.

Does anyone successfully read off a tablet with no probs at all?
I don't like it, but lots of people here claim they are fine with it (though the e-ink crowd is a clear majority). Just download the Kindle app, put some free PD books on it and try it!
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote