View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 07:37 PM   #5
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i am sad to say that i did not know George Carlin. but after reading the article that RWood posted a link to, i think a tribute in the form of an avatar is the least he deserves. and i will definitely be taking a closer look, and feeling sad that i didn't find out about him sooner.
Zeep .... from what little I know of you ... you would have laughed yourself sick at his humor.

He did this one routine ... it was all about "stuff." About getting stuff, and then needing stuff to go with your stuff, and then needing a place to put your stuff.

I remember back when he was the "Hippy Dippy Weather Man" ... oh man ... soooooo funny!!!
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote