View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 06:10 PM   #68
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Necromancer - Review by author Shirley Blane

5.0 out of 5 stars A fast paced exciting story, 3 Dec 2011
By Mrs. S. A. Blane "Author of The Widow's Reven... (in UK) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME) This review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)

I don't have to describe the plot of this book, it has been done by other reviewers. But I do have to say that the author has written a fast paced story with strong characters and a wonderful setting. All the romance and beauty of Hawaii is here, together with characters one warms to and evil characters one hates and fears. Michelle, our heroine, struggles back from an event in her life that would have permanently crippled most woman. Indeed, it seems to have caused her damage that she is still having trouble coping with. During the course of this book, however, she fights her demons, both physically and emotionally and wins through. This author writes with authority, whether describing a traumatic emotional event, a physical challenge (the swim through the waves to Kauai, helping to drag the professor to the beach is vivid and graphic) or a love scene. Her scenes are never over-done but the action is always authentic. One wanted a happy ending after the suspense of wondering if the evil Omar would win, and that is exactly what one got. This is the sort of book that leaves you thinking about the characters long after you turn the final page. I eagerly await the fourth book by this talented writer and urge you to read all her titles, each one very different, but all fast moving page turners.

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004AYDGVM
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote