View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 04:54 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figwit View Post
I have never had occasion to use Amazon support either but it is reassuring to me to know that if I did, I would not be further stressed by having to deal with an unfriendly, unhelpful service. I firmly believe that Amazon deserves my support and loyalty because they put in an extraordinary effort into customer satisfaction. I get warm fuzzies just reading how helpful they have been to other people.
Good customer service is about more than simply when things go wrong. Eg, Amazon allow you to return an ebook within 7 days of purchase. Sony, Kobo, etc, do not; all sales are final. I haven't availed myself of this service very often, but I have on a few occasions when a book is very poorly formatted.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote