View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 01:53 AM   #12
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Our online stores in South Africa such as Kalahari.com don't have the range of books that Amazon have. The books are also more expensive than Amazon if I purchase from Amazon the shipping costs me about the same as the cost of the books. If I opt for a cheer shipping plan the books take up to a month to arrive or If coming through the local postal system never arrive at all

Am example was Joe Friels new cycling training book. Not available locally but I could order it and it would take 4 weeks. Think the price was $20. Bought it as an ebook from Amazon for $11

I could also go the local bookstore route where I go in and ask them to order it but not once ever have they managed to get that right.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote