View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #30
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks for being so specific, Jon!

I tend to go back and forth on this: At different times, I think I've felt every one of these choices, though I admit to feeling closer to the bottom of the list than the top (just like most of you, apparently).

Modesty? Insecurity? Low self-esteem? Maybe. But you know when you ask someone to kneel before you, there's always the guy who'll take your hand to kiss it, and crush it in his grip...

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 04-06-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote