View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 11:11 PM   #6
Big McLargeHuge
Enthusiast
Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None Currently
I was just wondering, because i'm going to have the Reader i'm going to stay with for a long time and i don't want to buy a whole bunch of kindle AZW/Mobi books and then in a few years have it become superseded by a new format a few years later. I've seen that between the different formats that the formatting can look a lot different. It will be really annoying reading the first book in a series in a certain formatting and seeing a totally different formatting if i decided to go with epub over mobi or something.
Big McLargeHuge is offline   Reply With Quote