View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 08:50 PM   #27
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
The T1 can handle a lot more than that! And it has a card slot so the sky's the limit.

Blossom, my DH said that, too! I didn't let it stop me! Honestly, the problems that my KKs (2) have given me made me want a different e-ink reader. I still love my KKs but I am really happy that I am no longer limited in the amount of books I can put on a reader and still expect it to function quickly and efficiently. I was afraid to get a Kindle Touch after being frustrated with my KKs. With my Sony having a card, I don't have to limit myself, and also, I have nested file folders, which can't be done on my Kindles. (The Sony is rooted--I could even put the Kindle app on there if I wanted to. I have coolreader & FBreader on it).
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote