View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
I'm not surprised, it's the convenience. I always carry my eReader with me, it fits in a pocket and it's lightweight. Carrying a book is nowhere near as convenient. And as a result I read plenty more, like while on the bus, or even while in the queue to pay for my groceries.
That is a good and valid point but not the entire story I think. I don't carry my reader around with me at all during my work week but still read more now that I have it

The reasons for me are, greater selection of books, cheaper books and a more pleasant reading experience. Mostly I read in bed and that is very pleasant.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote