View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 10:21 PM   #11
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
if I can remember, I'll try to get some photos of my 505 showing photos.
I'd like to see them. I think the automatic rotation is an interesting idea ... although, I just make certain that the images are properly rotated before I put them on a Kindle.

You know what would really be a help?? Download The Tale of Samuel Whiskers from this site (or PG ... whatever works), and display one of the color images on your ebook.

I would really like to see how well one of the images (like the one of the chimney and roof with the hills in the background) that isn't very high contrast displays.

I'm working on that book right now and converting the color plates to dithered 4 level gray scale, which I think looks much better. That's the screen shot I could really use.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote