View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:59 PM   #348
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I try to do it when I finish a book, but found I sometimes don't until I am on the third book after. I wanted to do a blurb about how I liked the book, but found I haven't done that either. I plan on trying to catch up on that part, at least so I will have some kind of record for myself.

I have discovered that I am having fun not buying any new books and just going through all the freebies in my TBR pile. If I don't like it, I just delete it and don't record it. Surprisingly, I have found some good ones. I may even try to go longer than my goal of not purchasing for 6 months.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote