View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 04:54 AM   #13
Doitsu
Wizard
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Formatting issues

I just had a look at the preview generated by Amazon and noticed that your book contains straight quotes instead of typographic (curly/smart) quotes:

I'm not exactly a typophile, but I associate straight quotes with unprofessional formatting. You might want to have your books prepared by someone who knows at least the difference between straight and typographic quotes.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote