View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #224
chaley
"chaley", not "charley"
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, HTC Sensation, Galaxy Tab 10.1
The physical path to the book format is found by grabbing info out of the DB using the passed numeric primary key, and concatenating that info with the library path. Direct links should never work, because the library books should not be visible to the web server as files.

You are welcome to do whatever you want with the templates.

I can say that your installation is not one that is supported by the server, because it does not support php embedded in the URL and, by extension, $_SERVER['PATH_INFO']. That is what your web server is complaining about when it says ""No input file specified." Sorry, but I am not interested in doing any work to support what appears to be a broken (from my php code's point of view) configuration.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote