View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 01:10 AM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
2.20 is the last release from Astak and from Hanlin for the original V3. It is a good release and I use it on my Astak V3 (actually it is my Wife's reader). They are the same except for the start logo. The lBook has some improvements in the cool reader beyond the version from Jinke but that is really the only difference. I believe this is also the same on from BeBook called the 2009 version. I think the 2010 version is for the V3+. If so the binary will be called v3a instead of v3.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote