Thread: DR1000 Patch for DR1000 firmware
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 12:34 PM   #266
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Release 0.14

NOTE: THE BINARIES ARE ONLY FOR DR1000 with the latest R2.0beta firmware!!!

This version adds/changes (see also \Programs\_mackxpatch\readme.txt):
- Annotated documents automatically get a 'anno_new'-tag, so they can be selected using a tag-filter.
- Menu structure changed to allow quicker access to Tools.
- Allow alternative (i.e. Open With...) items to be added with alt.ini
- Added 'Filename' button to properties dialog, to set the title of a document to the filename.
- Added 'Tags' settings dialog to manage (sorting, deleting) the list of tags.

OPEN ISSUES:
- I did not yet update the documentation ...

So, my standard disclaimer: This is also a big hack, only very limited tested by me and less mature then 'normal', so my advise is to use it on the QEMU first. (Only the dare-devils should install it on their DR1000. :-)
I advise new DR users to first play a few month with the original firmware before switching to this patched version.

The new features are getting more complicated and my explanation skills are not that good, so feel free to ask questions here (after reading the UserManual ).

In the Bitbucket-repository: https://bitbucket.org/mackx/dr1000-hackx/overview the source code can be found.

Any comments or improvements appreciated.

Marcel.

(The patch also includes the changes from all previous patches. See _mackxpatch/Help/MackxPatch User Manual.pdf for installation instructions)
Attached Files
File Type: zip dr1000hackx-p14.zip (1.23 MB, 227 views)
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote