View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 12:08 AM   #8
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@GeckoFriend: Are you sure you updated? Try rebooting your computer. What is the version number at the bottom of the calibre main window?
I have version 0.8.45 updated this morning. I did not reboot after updating; will try that and report back.

Rebooting did not help. I still cannot see the title bar of the window so cannot move the window. I can see more of the window than before the update.

Last edited by GeckoFriend; 03-31-2012 at 12:27 AM.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote