View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 07:50 PM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
It did come up earlier. However, would you recommend it? That's a pretty big book so I don't want to get into it if it isn't good.
I highly recommend it, but Stephenson's work always seems to generate such disparate responses from people. It's not what I would consider a "fun" read, by any means, if that helps you decide.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote