I just received a response from PocketBook customer service re. the scribble/handwriting functions of the Pro 612. I thought I would post this here for the benefit of those interested. (I wish I had done this before ordering my Onyx Boox X60, which lacks most of these functions...)
Q1. Does it support multi-page notes?
A1. Yes, this device supports multi-page notes. Instruments:
- Mark text with the marker;
- Draw notes directly in the book with a pencil;
- Eraser remove pencil lines or marker completely, the text of the book will remain.
- Save the part of the page as image simply drawing line from first to the last point.
- All notes are saved in synopsis of the book
Q2. Is it possible to rename note files?
A2. Yes, it is possible to rename note files.
Q3. Is it possible to search note files by file name?
A3. There is no "search" function in the section "Notes", but all of them have their names.
Q4. Is there an undo function (delete last stroke)?
A4. Undo function is missing, but you can immediately delete a note with help of context menu.
Q5. Is there an eraser function?
A5. There is an eraser function.
Q6. Is it possible to copy note files to a pc, and in which format?
A6. Yes, you can copy note files to pc through: system/config/Active Contents.
or: /system/profiles/name_profile/config/Act ive Contents - if the profiles are turned on.