View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 03:37 PM   #12
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbard View Post
Thanks everyone really made big smile at my face for this attention

Ok.

I didn't really have an 3g Kindle to show you What specific I need

But hawhill mention it here "- set font size"

If I remember very well then it's was this option

I just want to add more bold for the font of an (OCR) book.
Your examples showed the problem very well.

I have read that the K3 and the KT have different grayscale renditions.

That might be the problem you are seeing here, where the differences in the screens make the contrast levels much higher with the K3 than with the KT.

Perhaps one of our KT experts can say how to reduce the number of grayscale levels (and/or increase the contrast - same result) of your Kindle Touch.

If this is a PDF format book, perhaps it could also be processed "off-kindle" for a sharper image.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote