View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 07:46 AM   #7
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Could you spell out the steps needed to make allmine work on the full-sized edge ? In another post, vldmr
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...41#post2019041
seems to say that
(i) one just should take the allmine version for the pocketedge and try to install
(ii) write the serial number of the device manually to /system/serial_number
(iii) do sqlite update of library.db
(iv) unpack gapps

especially steps (iii) and (iv) are not clear to me, how do I do (iii) and where do I take gapps from for (iv), are they in the allmine update file ? also in case the device freezes, how do I manually write the serial number to a file, I can do that on a working device, on a nonworking one, I have no clue ...

What did you have to do ?
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote