View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 02:52 AM   #129
ElsieC
Zealot
ElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmos

Device: Sony PRS-505
I recently finished the three most recent Janet Evanovich books/Stephanie Plum Series (Sizzling Sixteen, Smokin' Seventeen and Explosive Eighteen). I really enjoy hearing these read. I find the dialogue even funnier when narrated by Lorelei King, I enjoy all her characterizations.

I also am making my way through all the Robert B. Parker Spenser series in audio and I have enjoyed both narrators I have heard so far. I have discovered I like these books better if I don't read them back to back but read something else in between.

I also just finished the Sue Grafton book V is for Vengeance. Having read all of Grafton's other books on paper, it was enjoyable to hear it although I could go either way for this series (paper/ebook or audio).
ElsieC is offline   Reply With Quote