View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 05:37 PM   #36
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by valar84 View Post
I've installed Aldiko and the Kindle apps on my Kobo Vox, which allows me to read a variety of ebooks. It's just a matter of finding the APK for these apps.
How have you found those software in terms of ease of use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by valar84 View Post
Other Android tablets in the price range of the Kobo Vox tend to have crappy screen, not only are their resolution lower (800x600 generally), but the viewing angles and brightness are lackluster. If you're not looking at the screen straight, colors fade very quickly, even invert.
That's a very useful observation. Thanks muchly.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote