View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 03:44 PM   #31
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
To see how fast a video game can update the eink screen using ordered dither, check out this video of a kindle touch playing an old black and white movie clip:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2020810

We should be able to borrow code from that video player when it is published to use in video games.
That's pretty cool. I'd love to test that video on my Kindle 3. Would it work on this version of the Kindle too? Not necessarily for any other reason than to show people that my Kindle can play movies. Hehe.

Regardless, I can see how much better a potential video game could play using the screen refresh/update settings from that.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote