View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 01:17 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by azores View Post
Thanks, DaleDe for the prompt and informative answers. I'll review the information you provided!
You are welcome. Sorry for the multiple posts but I was researching your request and posting as I went. As I thought more about it I took new directions. Anyway our wiki has a page called page numbers that can serve as a starting point. It references the material mentioned above. You can, of course, add to it if you discover some new insight or perspective.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote