View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 08:23 AM   #5
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
Erm...Steven, I just tried to buy 'The House of Jacquarelle' (I already own the rest :-)) at your site, and something odd happened. I paid through PayPal, and when I was redirected back to your site after payment I got a page with only 'Amount paid is not sufficient for products ordered.' on it.

What's up? Paypal payment not yet gone through or something?
Might be a problem with the script; I'll check on it and get right back to you.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote