View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #48
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3 Wi-Fi & B&N Nook Tablet & B&N Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
So if you bought the May bundle at this moment, you would be able to download the first 3/4 of the new books and in around a month you would be able to access the full versions when they release. You can buy them at any point once they become available, you just won't be able to read the full versions of the books until one month before publication.
Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up for me Ajax. I guess I should've looked around a little bit more. At least that explains the whole 1/2, 3/4 thing. I kept wondering, "Who the heck would want to buy only 3/4 of a book?!"

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote