View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Kestral Voyages: All 3 books 99 cents each!

I have dropped the price of all novels in The Kestral Voyages--My Life After Berserker, The Lens and The House of Jacquarelle--to 99 cents at my site, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords. (My site contains ePub, Kindle, PDF and RTF formats, and links to affiliate sites if so desired.)

Enjoy, at a great low price, this great adventure series featuring Carolyn Kestral, ex-Ranger Commander, now living independently on her own freighter with a hand-picked crew--Martian pilot Mark O'Bannon, ship's boss Sarander, his Avian wife and expert freight handler Tirri, and Angel, the ship's cook and mate--flying throughout the Galarchy, making a living and occasionally finding a bit of adventure to spice things up.

Quote:
“Mr. Jordan has a good sense of action, and a great interest in the minutiae of running a space ship... It's a worthwhile read.”

—eBook-Reviews.net
Quote:
“All in all a thoroughly enjoyable read. If you preferred the original Star Trek series over the later incarnations then you'll love this. 7/10.”

—digiReader.com

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-27-2012 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Misleading title: Added "Each"
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote