View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 05:08 AM   #450
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle Paperwhite 2
I've had a chance to look at all these versions on my reader.

The text-plus version in pdf looks great re the illustrations, but the font is too small. If I put it on medium or large font, the formatting goes awry, with line breaks where line breaks shouldn't be etc.

The scan looked awful and was immediately deleted.

The lrf version doesn't have the nice word-wrap around the illustrations, but is much better for increasing the font size without sending everything crazy. Also, the cover illustration isn't as nice as the pdf.

On the whole the lrf looks better on my old Sony, but the text-plus pdf has a lot of nice touches.

Thanks. I hope the feedback helps.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote