View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 02:16 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
aha, i hadn't really thought of using it on my pc, since i have access to the site there, but those are actually very good points. in which case, if it's not too much trouble, why not a guide for *all* formats ? (says the eb1150, hyper-obscure / mostly obsolete .imp format user...)

even better, why not combine all the guides into one MEGA guide ? i know that i frequently check the mobi section, since i can convert that format easily to .imp, and i'm just counting the days until i can convert sony format as well and catch up on all of Dr. Drib and Madame B's brilliant contributions. it could be separated into sections by format, with a linked TOC at the front, so you could easily skip to the format you wanted.

but already as it is, i do think it's a brilliant ressource.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote