View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 12:30 AM   #1
DragonflyKing
Enthusiast
DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kobo Touch
Kobo Touch update has broken Calibre created top margin

The Kobo Touch has a deep plastic frame which often casts a shadow on the first line of each page in most indoor lighting conditions. I successfully overcame this by using Calibre converted and setting the top margin from 5 to 10 pts. I am using Calibre 0.8.42.

Yesterday I sync'ed my Kobo Touch and installed update 1.9.17 (r37603, 3/16/12). Now all of my books are back to the default top margin. Even new downloads (that I have converted) ignore the margin set in Calibre.

This is a minor gripe. I just thought I would flag this to any Calibre developers who may be maintaining the margin controls or the Kobo Touch interface.
DragonflyKing is offline   Reply With Quote