View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 11:15 PM   #445
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle Paperwhite 2
I would be indebted to anyone who uploaded an illustrated version of "Letters From a Cat" by Helen Maria Hunt Jackson, preferably in lrf format, though any other format could be converted by Calibre.

I found this on an odd US site called "The Public Domain Review". It's definitely old enough to be PD, but not downloadable on that site. I read the first few pages; it's a short cat-story.

Although I'm "all catted out" with my six moggies, I still have a love of cat stories and feline art (not the sort they do with their paws!) and it would be great to be able to read this on my old Sony 505.

Thanks.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote