View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
No more Bookland store, now we have the Obreey store

If you had an account at Bookland you can now use it at the new store: http://store.obreey.com/, along with anything that you had in your store account and the list of activated devices. I can't say anything about the books because I never bought anything from the store despite getting activation bonuses from my two readers.

The fact that it's better than the previous store should come as no surprise. You can select the language of the interface and the language of the content. The old website had books in more languages, but it didn't matter if nobody bought them.

I'll have to keep looking, but so far my biggest problem is that the options for depositing money are all linking to pages in Russian.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote