View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #2
Rizla
Wizard
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650 / Cybook Opus / Nook STR (rooted)
You mean text memos, right? Not annotation notes. In any case, the following should work.

Writing text memos was causing my 650 to reboot. A hard reset fixed it. It was caused by a 'bad' book on my ereader. The book caused general instability, and not only when reading the particular book.

So clean all the books off, do a soft reset (reformat memory from menu) then if that doesn't work do a hard-reset (the process is described on this forum).

I think that will fix it.

On a side note, the latest version of Prs+ allows you save annotations and text memos on your PC. Also you can flip between text memos and books at the flick of a switch with some creative key-binding.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote