View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 12:01 PM   #35
Doitsu
Wizard
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedaya View Post
Well, you are right, sort of, but not right as well, b/c there are in fact a billion Muslims in the world, so that's actually not a small market...
I certainly didn't want to downplay the importance of ebooks for Muslims all around the world and I agree with you that the market is simply under-targeted. Hopefully this will change in the future. It has already started with Islam-centric software for smartphones and it's only a matter of time before the ebook publishers will catch on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedaya View Post
Now, here's the $64 dollar question: if I root my nook, do I know for sure that will solve the problem?.
Just post the ePub of the first Sura that I attached to this post in the Nook forum and ask people with a rooted Nook to test it with a couple of readers from the Android app store.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Arabic with diacritcs.epub (112.3 KB, 57 views)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote