Definitely not the same file. About half the size in Mb. Hmm, now this is interesting. Upon rebooting I didn't get any kind of update screen or similar behavior I've seen in the past. Also the update.zip file is gone.
However when I started the update routine it started the update download from the beginning, instead of quickly moving to x%. AAAHHHHH FRRRIIIGGG. The download failed again at 46%. <sigh>
Ok, I'll try the update.zip file again. Ahhh, this time I'm seeing the Software Update screen. Hmm, it's paused at one spot for a loooong time. Ok, kept on going after I set it down and it's rebooting. Hurry up now....
And success. I'm now able to see my library. Thanks for the link.