View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #1
gargoyle67
Addict
gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura
Calibre keeps adding authors name in book title =(

I don't know when this first started, But for a while now when adding books to Calibre it places the authors name in the book title column and the book title in the authors one It's been driving me nuts Don't know if I clicked something I shouldn't have or what, I'm using the default settings in the adding books section "(?P<title>.+) - (?P<author>[^_]+)" also tried swapping them about but to no avail
As shown below adding Val McDermid's Common Murder of which the file name is "Val McDermid - Common Murder.epub"

Please someone
gargoyle67 is offline   Reply With Quote