View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #8
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Out of the link I've selected a few of the cheapest samples, which would cost less than $6 for a 1 x 1 ' sample (good enough for the Jetbook).

They include real carbon fiber, or vinyl lookalike carbon fiber.
One of the things I've noticed is that they say that you get a different light reflection depending on how the light enters the sticker; which makes me worry if applying a vinyl or carbon fiber sticker is really going to reduce shine!

Since they have em in all colors, it's a nice variety on your standard black carbon color!

Which one would you choose?:
Light grey vinyl; $4,95 + $3,65 ship = $8,60 (or same color here in red)
Black carbon look-alike vinyl $4,95 + $3,65 ship = $8,60
3M Carbon Fiber (black)$5,99 + $3,83 ship = $9,82

Would be nice if someone would care to test it out and report how it can reduce glare!
I suppose it might be difficult to cut out a jetbook shape out of this material!

Last edited by ProDigit; 03-22-2012 at 12:38 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote