View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #68
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooblues View Post
I guess the definition of funny is subjective. To some satire is funny. The nice thing is that one persons definition does not rule. If three people would categorize something as funny, and it has been determined to be satire, I guess it should qualify for the month of April.
I know when a book is trying to be funny yet I don't find it so. I never found this to be remotely funny and I never found it actually trying to be funny. It's not satire. It's just really bad SF. That's all it is plain and simple. Just because you've managed to fool two others into believing it is satire doesn't make it so. Sorry, but it's not a humorous type book at all. It's just pulp SF at it's worst.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote