View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:10 AM   #48
tuxor
Addict
tuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Although it is made of glass, the screen of M92 is indeed not so easy to crack.
I have recorded here a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvSys...ature=youtu.be
where I am trying to break the screen (which is already partly cracked) with weights. Pressure of 10 kg was not really a problem for it (and that without a cover). So you can stay relaxed, if you are writing your annotations, and just let your wrist rest on it (unless your wrist weights much more than 10 kg).
The old crack was caused by postal service. Some stupid worker just tramped it down.
It might not be a real simulation of everyday life accidents, but it's a nice video though I really love your dedication to all this, your numerous posts, links, photos and now even videos
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote