View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 05:02 AM   #325
por
Groupie
por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: ONYX M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by renushan View Post
Meanwhile, once the Scribble background size is fixed, I am having a bit of fun with some cool backgrounds, like weekly planner, trip journal, directions to a place, diary, to do and such! Hope the "blind area" problem is solved soon so I can enjoy my all-use notebook better.
Create a blank PDF or just download this one i've made. You can then write everywhere on the page (just open the file as a normal PDF and go to "annotation"). I suggest you use full-screen mode, then the page of the PDF fits the screen almost exactly.

Let's hope the new update will bring fixes for some of the issues i mentioned in my earlier post
Attached Files
File Type: pdf T1.PDF (130.2 KB, 353 views)
por is offline   Reply With Quote