View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #18
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
I just looked with my JBC under the microscope, and it shows patterns like this:
RBGWRBGW
are you saying your display looks different than the picture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
When I was looking at the screen under the microscope, it looked like the screen was full of small drops! I thought it was sweat from my hands, but seemingly I was wrong!
Those drops are actually plastic fog they melt on the screen as a surface treatment to make the device have less glare!

the "small drops' you are talking about are the same or different than the ones that can be seen above?
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote