View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #90
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Kindle Touch and PW
I honestly do not bring any 500+ device to the beach. And I rarely use the iPad outside of the comfort of my own home and sofa. If I want to read outside, I use my Kindle. But, maybe that's just me.

Also, I find lot of troubles even reading or using my Samsung Galaxy SII phone outdoors. It is barely readable, even with max. brightness. Plus I don't usually call or use a smartphone while walking in the middle of the Texas sun ... ... If I need to use my phone I'm probably at home, in my office, or any other place, indoors.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote