View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
tuxor
Addict
tuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
www.ereader-store.de - shipping internationally and good price I bought mine there and experienced great customer service. User "Booxtor" in this forum is the owner of that shop.

But there are more stores out there. I don't know them though. If you wait a day or two somebody will definitely name you another one.

EDIT: Oh I just noticed, the price of ereader-store.de is maybe not really the best one for you as a US customer, because the dollar-euro exchange rate is (in this case) not really in favor of the dollar prices

Last edited by tuxor; 03-20-2012 at 02:37 PM.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote