View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #82
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
Here ya go, just took this. Now I'm NOT under an umbrella, I am under a patio, but I put the ipad in the sun. Its not as visible as the video, but its not complete garbage either. Of course the video was also likely shot with a UV filter so maybe if I wore sunglasses it'd all be good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ipad.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	84286  

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 03-20-2012 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Graphic too wide. Changed to thumbnail attachment.
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote