View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 06:40 AM   #5
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air
That's great that your librarian friend is excited about the Librie. I'm sure it was well worth the experience to have been able to try it yourself for a time.

We're getting so close that it's quite a tease. I love to read on my Palm Treo, but it's not exactly a perfect platform for ebooks. I guess nirvana is going to keep trickling in for a while. But when the technology is ready, look out for a revolution!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote