View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 08:19 AM   #11
Talldog
Addict
Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KDX Graphite, Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
We can conclude then that there are 3 million stupid ignorant brainwashed idiots out there. Well more perhaps because some will be on a wait list.

Barnum must be wrong. There must be more than one born every minute

Sent from my iPad 2
Or maybe there are just things that you don't understand. In my case, I spend a lot of time (>20 hrs/wk) browsing the web on my iPad. Anyone who does that knows that browser performance on the iPad is not too snappy, to say the least. The increase in OS RAM from 512Mb to 1Gb on the new iPad has significantly improved browser performance, and that alone was worth the price of admission for me. The retina display is an added bonus, albeit a really nice one.

The fact that it has no value for you doesn't mean it has no value. And no, I'm not an Apple fanboy. My iPads are the only Apple computing devices I've ever owned.