View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 02:48 PM   #10
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBT View Post
The display width of a tag's contents is calculated on the basis of the physical screen width.
The display height is a whole other kettle of fish, no one seems to quite agree on what 100% height is, except that it is not the screen height. Therefore I calculate the width so that the height is 100% on a 3x4 screen.
OK, now I understand a bit better what you actually doing.

It would be perfect, if there wasn't the feature on some readers to read in "landscape" mode as well. With no restriction in height, it will perfecly run over the screen-borders if the user changes the direction from portrait to landscape. So I thought about a "max-height", but pocketbook ignores it !.... (At last it will cause some distortion)

Probably we're now again at the svg-wrapper plot...
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote