Thread: Touch Excessive Battery Use?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 09:20 AM   #95
azazel1024
Groupie
azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook simple touch, iPad 2
Just an update on my new one. Unless it goes ugly, it is working great. I am at basically 50% battery life left with almost 3 weeks of use in (19 days). I am not getting as much reading time in as I'd like, but I am probably still averaging a little over an hour a day. I plan on charging it as soon as it dips below 20% charge, which by my estimate puts it somewhere around the end of next week, or a bit over a month on one charge.

After that I'll probably charge it about every week or two. I don't much see the point in intentionally running the battery really low, but it'll be nice not to have to worry about the battery for any realistic usage scenario.
azazel1024 is offline   Reply With Quote